Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, cookie information, what sites or products you view and how you interact with anotherloverstore.com.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example: we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under these lawful bases: your consent; the performance of the contract between you and the Site; compliance with our legal obligations; to protect your vital interests; to perform a task carried out in the public interest; for our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
What are Cookies used on anotherloverstore.com?
The main goal of our Cookies is to make your browsing experience as easy and efficient as possible. For example, they are used to remember your preferences when browsing and during future visits. We also use our Cookies to continuously improve our services and Platform, and to offer customized advertising according to your browsing habits.
Information collected on Cookies also allows us to improve our website by making estimates on statistical data and patterns of use (number of visits, most visited sections, visit time, etc.), gain a statistical understanding of how users interact with our website so as to improve our services, and to adapt the website to your individual interests, accelerate searches, etc.
We may update this Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com